ISFOG 2020 will highlight emerging technologies related to data science and also emphasize the recent surge in offshore renewables development, both domestically in the United States and globally.
Top Reasons to Attend
- Most prestigious niche conference event focused on offshore geotechnics
- 5th McClelland Lecture
- Networking with old and new colleagues
- Proximal to Houston, the global center of marine energy
- Learn about the latest cutting-edge developments in and solutions for offshore geotechnical challenges
- Intimate environment to facilitate discussions
Convince Your Boss
As a civil engineering professional, you know you can find the latest information, innovations, and technologies when you attend ASCE conferences. You also know that to be competitive, you must constantly fine-tune your skills, find new ways to cut costs, streamline processes, and drive change.
- Program: Identify specific courses that are beneficial to your company and calculate the PDHs you can earn toward maintaining your license.
- Expenses: Register as early as possible to take advantage of early bird prices and book your accommodations through our room block to maximize savings and enhance your networking experience.
- Share: Demonstrate what you have learned by sharing with your colleagues in a post-conference presentation.
- Request Letter: Download and customize this template (DOCX) to request approval for your attendance.